As the school year is winding down it’s easy to wonder where the time has gone, and what exactly was achieved over these past nine months!? The staff of the Partnership has a pretty good idea and we’d like to share just a few of the highlights from, “A School Year in Numbers”:
• 44 (out of a class of 44) high school seniors are graduating!
• 72 fieldtrips, group outings, career tours took place.
• 106 mentors bonded and encouraged 540 student mentees.
• 260 after-school meetings with more than 520 hours of mentor/mentee contact were held.
• 429 books were distributed to summer reading achievers.
• 1,870 cookies were consumed (most by students…and a few by staff members).
• 4,700 elementary students participated in the Partnership’s Goal Setting Program
• 5,000 polo shirts were distributed to elementary students and teachers.
• 16,000 medals were awarded students who achieved their goals.
• 18, 800 celebration flyers were distributed.
It has truly been a wonderful and productive school year and we can’t wait to do it all again next year!