Partnership 4 Kids is a goal setting and group mentoring program that builds hope for under-served students and helps them create a foundation for success from kindergarten to careers.
- Who we serve: Students who are economically challenged, those who may come from a non-traditional family, who are at-risk, who are struggling with language barriers or who are dealing with disabilities.
- Why our students do well: More than 400 volunteers serve as mentors, goal buddies, and book buddies providing each student with added support and encouragement.
- How it works: With a commitment of 2-5 hours monthly, our volunteers make a visible impact on the lives of these students during one of the most crucial times of their development.
- What your contribution can do: The cost per day to fund programming for one student is $1.08, less than your average morning cup of coffee.
- When our students complete P4K’s K-10 programs: They can enroll in collaborative college preparatory programs for students in grades 11 and 12.
- Where the funding for P4K’s scholarship program comes from: Our Foundation provides support and a scholarship program for college-bound students